- effective spectrum for plants (maximum of red and blue);
- can be used as the main source of light for plants;
- easy to assemble and easy to use;
- effective for plants growing from seedlings to fruiting.
What is a growing lamp? Look at the video:
- The maximum of red and blue is the optimal spectrum for plants!
- A powerful photon flux is effective for plants!
- The full spectrum of a pleasant white-cream glow!
- Low power consumption!
- Can be used as the main light source for plants!
The lamp grows together with your plants
- Express-height adjustment of the lamp (10-500mm)!
- The ability to turn the lamp around its axis!
- Easy assembly and usability!
- Effectively for growing from seedlings to fruiting!
Quality and manufacturer's warranty!
- Low cost!
- Quality assurance!
- 30,000 working hours!
- High efficiency!
GROWING Light is optimal for home usage.
The recommended lighting time is 8-14 hours for different cultures. Do not forget to leave the plants for 7-8 hours in the dark to ensure the dark phase of photosynthesis. There is a switch on the lamp housing.